Swiftwater rescue can be extremely cold and demanding work. That's why we made the NRS Reactor Rescue Glove extremely warm and tough. When lives are on the line, you'll want these gloves on your hands.
- NRS Reactor Gloves feature 3.5 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provide maximum warmth when you're working in the coldest conditions.
- The palm and fingers are constructed of IronCote™, a rubberized, armored, synthetic leather, that gives excellent grip and durability. Its essential for rope handling and other demanding physical work.
- Fingers are pre-curved to relieve hand fatigue while gripping paddles and ropes.
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched for durability and warmth.
- PowerSpan 4-way stretch fabric provides increased finger mobility.
- GripCote on the backs of the fingers helps prevent wind chill and evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the inner side of your hand and forearm is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow after a successful rescue.
- Wristband with hook and loop closure ensures a secure fit.