Combining the comfort you need with the toughness you depend on, this shirt blends trusted materials with innovative features. You will appreciate the attention to detail in the construction of the stand-up collar for complete neck coverage, and the addition of a mic-clip tab on the front of the shirt. There is also a zippered chest pocket with a port in the back to allow headphones to be connected inside the shirt to reduce snagging. It is designed with a tailored fit and extra-long, square-cut tails for maximum mobility and comfort. Made from flame-resistant Nomex IIIA or Tecasafe, the Brush Shirt is NFPA 1977 Certified.
- Zippered chest pocket with internal headphone port.
- Second large chest pocket with hook and loop closures.
- Hook and loop cuff closures to keep the grit out.
- Innovative stand-up collar provides extra protection.
- Placket front closure with melamine button fasteners.