- Gear Bags/ Packs/ Storage
- Fire Gear Bags
- True North L-2 RIT Pack (TN)
True North L-2 RIT Pack (TN)
L2 RIT (RAPID INTERVENTION TEAM) BAG WITH IRON-CLOTH TECHNOLOGY AND HEAT-SHIELD SKID PLATE.
NEW AND IMPROVED Made with our exclusive Iron-Cloth™ the L-2 sets a new standard for rescue bags. Our ultra tough Iron-Cloth™ combined with the Heat-Shield™ Nylon 6.6 skid plate makes the L-2 the toughest bag on the market, top-to-bottom. The skid plate allows the bag to glide over the roughest surfaces and makes it extremely wear resistant during training evolutions. Innovative access-hatch design makes access to spare face piece and valve set quick and easy. It also features a 60” shoulder strap, which can be re-positioned for carrying, dragging, or lowering the air bottle. Pull the side zipper and the bag expands to allow the addition of a rope bag or secure the bag to the webbing on the outside. (L2 Rope Bag sold separately, rope bag can hold up to 200’ of 9mm Kevlar line).
- Designed to hold all makes of masks and bottles
- Quick-Draw transfill hose pocket pulls hose end out and ready to grab
- Flashlight holder on top makes bag easier to find in low visibility conditions
- Two tool pockets provide fast access to small hand tools, light sticks
- More 3M Reflective Tape for a 360 degree view
- Additional webbing to attach L2 rope bag to the outside of the L2 RIT bag
- Increased number of rivets to skid plate for maximum durability
- Included strap on the inside to better secure the cylinder in the bag