The HAIX Missoula boot was built especially for the wildland firefighter and hiker. The lighter weight alleviates leg fatigue while on those long hikes, since the less weight you have on your feet, the less energy you have to expend while walking. HAIX® Missoula uses thicker, breathable European leather and minimal seaming to increase stability and also durability of its boots.
- HAIX Wildland Boots Engineered in Germany
- Make the change from tradition, and choose HAIX® Missoula.
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing - Ankle lace lock allows independent lace adjustment between the upper and lower boot
- Sturdy Vibram® anti-slip heat resistant rubber sole
- Oil Resistant Boots
- Water resistant, breathable leather