- Water Rescue
- NRS Extreme SAR Drysuit (NR)
NRS Extreme SAR Drysuit (NR)
When lives are on the line, rescuers need to feel confident in the gear they use. The NRS Extreme SAR drysuit is purpose-built for this confidence. Waterproof, breathable, and built for maximum durability, the SAR will perform no matter how rugged the terrain.
- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 320-denier TriTon™ fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura® exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
- Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
- The attached latex socks keep the water out and your feet much warmer.
- With the help of the internal suspenders, you can comfortably wear the top of the suit down around your waist while away from the water.
- A self-draining thigh pocket and a splash proof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof entry zipper seals out water.
- Seams are sealed with tough liquid rubber RSeal™ so they cannot leak, ever.
- Liquid neoprene coated latex gaskets are more durable than standard gaskets providing a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Reflective material on the wrists and piping help visibility in low-light and foggy conditions.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.