The E-120D replaces the E-120. It's a slightly diminished tube design that opens up more room in the end compartments and allows better placement of a third thwart for paddlers.
- 17" tubes and 5'6"' width make the E-120 sporty but surefooted in technical water.
- Will seat up to 6 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-120 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easlily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last boat the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.